You are a real trader if you...
In the moment you've decided to become a professional trader you surely knew that it will bring changes to your lifestyle and behaviour. The more you put yourself into binary options trading the more transitions in yourself you get.
- For example, when you wake up in the morning you firstly check Dow Jones Industrial Average and only after that make yourself a cup of coffee.
- Also, you surely do not mind waking up at 4 a. m. because it is time to bet on rising of EURUSD currency pair.
- Consequently, you start trading according to your trading plan in the right time, not when you are bored and want to gamble.
- You are a trader if sometimes you care about capitalization of Apple more than you care about your personal life.
- You are the one who knows for sure that 'size matters', because you deal with those Japanese candles.
- Binary options trading is a risky business which requires patience and restraint. If before you could get anxiety and frustration about this or that then ow you are the one who keeps emotions under control.
- You miss a lunch with your colleagues every Monday, Wednesday and Friday because it is time to join Ayrex Binary Blast.
- A bear and a bull are not animals for you, but a trend. You can define a trend of particular instrument from one glance at a chart and say if it is bearish or bullish.
- It is Christmas time! You see decorations coloured in 'call' and 'put' buttons everywhere.
- While people have daily planner and calendar full of meetings and events you've got a trading journal with strategies and economic calendar full of important market news.
Quite often we get to hear that our daily routine is what really defines us. Did you recongnize yourself in this description? What else would you add to it?